CIE: Local Partnership Agreements
Local Partnership Agreements (LPA)
The following are examples of Local Partnership Agreements. These agreements were created at the local level to identify the ways in which, local educational agencies (LEAs), Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) Districts, and regional centers will work together to streamline service delivery, engage their communities, and increase competitive integrated employment opportunities for individuals with intellectual disabilities and developmental disabilities (ID/DD).
Each agreement is tailored to meet the needs of the local community and represents the specific activities the core partners have agreed to implement. Agreements may be changed or expanded upon in the future, as needed.
Questions may be submitted to CaliforniaCIE@dor.ca.gov.
Local Partnership Agreement Toolkit
The following four recorded trainings were developed to support LPAs in sustaining and persevering their efforts. The LPA Training Series are intended to be viewed and discussed during LPA regular meetings and shared with others, as appropriate.
Plan Coordination and Consensus-Based Decision Making Recorded Training
Recorded training: Plan Coordination and Consensus-Based Decision Making
COVID-19 Coordinating Responses Recorded Training
Recorded training: COVID-19 Coordinating Responses
Provision of Community-Based Pre-Vocational Foundational Skills Development in the LPA
Recorded training: Community-Based Pre-Vocational Foundational Skills Development in the LPA
- Provision of Community-Based Pre-Vocational Foundations Skills Development in the LPA Training PowerPoint presentation
Business Engagement in the LPA
Recorded training: Business Engagement in the LPA
- Business Engagement in the LPA Training PowerPoint presentation
- Sample Letter to Businesses
- South Bay Business Advisory Committee Sample Brochure
Local Partnership Agreements Template
- Local Partnership Agreement Core Partnership Self-Assessment Survey Report
- Local Partnership Agreement Template
- Competitive Integrated Employment Incentive Payments Program Design Requirements
- Far Northern Regional Center Strategic Plan for Employment
- Employment Resources Map
- Adult Education Block Grant Consortium Directory
- Disability Employment Initiative
- Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA) Directors
- Regional Center Employment Specialist Contact List
- Sample Program Design – Paid Internship Program
- Lodi USD Program’s Policies and Procedures – Supplemental List