This Subcommittee will develop measurable indicators, with baseline data, goals, and a dashboard, to measure the state’s progress on the Master Plan; identify disparities and strategies to measure progress to address those disparities; identify local best practices and promising practices; identify new research findings with significant impact to the Master Plan. View the charter.
Any person who wishes to receive meeting materials in an alternative format, requires translation services, or needs any disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, which would enable that person to participate at the meeting must make that request at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting date to: EngAGE@aging.ca.gov.
Future Meeting Dates:
- December 10, 2019: 1-4pm at California Department of Aging, 1300 National Drive, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA
• Research Subcommittee Charter
• Presentation #1 – California’s Master Plan for Aging: Research Subcommittee
• Presentation #2 – Building it Together: A Safe and Healthy California for All
• Presentation #3 – Introduction to Healthcare Data Available from OSHPD
• Presentation #4 – Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) 101
• Transcript – Research Subcommittee Meeting #1